May 30, 2013

Sea green

Hello internet! As this is my first ever blog post, I believe I should introduce myself in some way or another. I've never been good at writing about myself but I promise I'll try my best! My name is Paulina, pronounced pow-lee-na and thus lovingly shortened to Pow by just about everyone I know, I'm currently fourteen years old and I procrastinate too much - and therefore, I'm afraid, a proper introduction might have to wait until I've figured out what to say and contemplated certain things, like if I prefer strawberry or pink grapefruit or lavender lemonade, and if that even has any significance whatsoever. 

Anyways, I was looking through my old family photos yesterday and I found one of my cousin's old prom dress; I wish I had the picture to show you. It was long and flowy and sea green and I basically fell in love so, naturally, I had to include some sea green in today's outfit:


The sweater is thrifted, originally from M&S, and the skirt is from Stradivarius. My friend bought it for me in France and I didn't like it that much at first, but it grew on me after a while and I started to like it even more after seeing these gorgeous dresses by Mary Katrantzou. I accessorized with a star necklace and round studded choker (possibly from some alternative store), two thin rings given to me by my first girlfriend which I've hardly taken off since, and purple nail polish. Also black docs and a brolly to match when I went out.


I have also created a polyvore set of some pieces I really liked - don't you just love the kitty wedges and the hair bow?


So, I hope you liked my first blog post, and that I'm doing this whole blogging thing right. There'll be more coming soon. So long! x

3 comments:

  1. hey :) love your outfit and your blog looks promising *clicks follow button*

    Aida x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on, you need a follow button :)

    ReplyDelete