June 13, 2013

♥ Lazy Oaf ♥

Hello again, people of the interwebz ♥ How are you all? I'm pretty good, although I've had so much schoolwork lately I've hardly kept up my blog and, let's face it, I suck at updating it anyway - although I hope this is at least slightly excusable due to the fact I'm just a teenage girl with a large CD collection and a budding social life wanting to get fairly good end of year grades! I promise I'll make up for it in the summer, after July 19th, which is when my holidays start. I wanted to make an outfit post, but recently I've had hardly any time to dress up, or wear anything other than my school uniform really, and the weather's been miserable so instead I'll try to cheer myself up by writing about Lazy Oaf which I absolutely adore and totally wish I could afford more of (also because, not gonna lie, I'm sometimes a bit of a cliché).

So, let's start with their most recent thing, the Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal collab, brought to you by stickers and awesome colours and cutesy cute things and your very own fruit bowl. I mean, just look:


The patterns have a cool element of, like, a 90s childhood, but the clothes are still pretty ~badass n' cool~. I love the shorts so so much, and the rest of the watermelon set is pretty great too.

       

The backpack is one of my favourite things from the collection, and what makes it even cooler is the silver pizza zip pulls~ if you know me (or, really, probably even if you don't), I'm pretty sure you realize I'm a total sucker for pizza in any form! 


My other favourites are these; the sweater is kinda 90s and uber rad, and the dress is fun but still quite versatile and basically asdfgsdhg~ 



The flower patch set is ~fab~ too, especially the tee, but then so is most of the collection (you can see the rest of it here, and here is the lookbook)

Sigh, the Nasty Gal stuff is too great for words (and actually fairly easy to replicate when you've got cool patterned fabrics and a lot of spare time on your hands, oh, I need summer now, and also a working sewing machine!) but that's certainly not the end to Lazy Oaf's greatness. 


The boots are from their collaboration with Kickers, and I wish I had both of these so much. They're so glittery and cool and the silver ones somewhat make me think of a disco ball but only in the best way possible; they're probably my favourites, along with the black ones, though I have to admit these are rad too.


These are from their summer lookbook and, really, I probably like them even more than the Nasty Gal pieces. They're more pastel and I love the others, but I guess these are just overall kinda nicer and more wearable. The denim dress, jeweled collar shirt and pink cat tee are basically the epitome of perfection.  Also, a shout-out to Lazy Oaf for having some of the coolest lookbooks ever (and practically the coolest everything ever too).
So, what are your thoughts on Lazy Oaf? And which pieces do you like best?
Paulina x

5 comments:

  1. awww, felt in love with the watermelon clothing, so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog<3 New follower here:)

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the watermelon stuff!

    http://amberinez.blogspot.be/
    here's my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lazy oaf so much. I entered their instagram competition to win stuff from the new collection. I didn't win. Sad face
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I love the pictures and how they all link together. I really like your blog too xx

    remarkableramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete