June 30, 2013

Liebster award!


I got nominated by Aida for the Liebster Award, thank you! Make sure you check out her blog if you haven't already, it's one of my favourites. Here are the rules:
  • You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
  • You must then pick 11 blogs who have under 200 followers and think of 11 questions for those blogs You must also tell them.
  • Finally link back to the blog that nominated you

1. Did you have any new year's resolutions? If you did which ones haven't you broken (yet)?
I had two and I've kept up both so far! The first was to make more art, and although I have a lot of schoolwork and a budding social life I can honestly say I've done more so far this year than in the whole of 2012. The second was to keep a jar of little pieces of paper with nice things on, like things that happen and that people do and stuff that's made me happy, so I can look back at it at the end of the year.

2. If your life was a movie who would you want directing it?
Don't we all kind of wish our life was a John Hughes movie? But then, idk, I think that really I'd just most like to direct it myself.

3. What made you start blogging?
I wanted to have somewhere to talk about things that I really love but that don't really interest my friends, and also kind of as inspiration to motivate myself more to stop dressing boringly. I read a few blogs and I thought it was quite cool so I figured I'd give it a go!

4.What are you looking forward to most this summer?
I'm mostly staying in town, which is actually pretty good since a lot of my friends are too (most of the time, anyway) so I guess I'm just looking forward to hanging round with my gurl gang and watching movies a lot and being able to dress really cute because yay, no uniform! I'm also going to camp in the week before last which is pretty exciting too.

5.What's your star sign?
Sun: libra, moon and rising: pisces.

6.What's your favourite Crayola crayon colour?
Salmon.

7.If you could be best friends with any character from a book, who would it be?
There's quite a few, but preferably Nika Mickiewicz from Felix, Net i Nika which is a Polish sci-fi series which, as far as I'm aware, hasn't been translated into English but is actually really good. We have a lot in common and I've always thought she was just a really cool character and wished I knew someone more like her.

8. Laduree are going to make a dessert named after you. What would be in it?
Meringue!

9. Do you collect anything?
Yeah, but they're not very interesting things; CDs and tickets, mainly from trains and museums etc. 
I used to collect earrings and even though I don't wear them as much anymore, I do still have almost sixty pairs.

10. What's your favourite font?
I've never really thought about it, but probably some nice serif font like Bell MT? I also quite like Courier as well.

11. Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
The evening.

Thanks again for the questions, Aida! Here are mine:
1. If you could only ever listen to one band from now, who would you choose?
2. Who are your biggest style inspirations?
3. You are stranded on an island. Pick one album and one book you'd like to have with you.
4. What's the last thing you ate?
5. What is your best childhood memory?
6. Which is longer, your index or your ring finger?
7. If you had to choose color that represented you, which would it be?
8. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
9. Do you like watching musicals? What's your favourite?
10. What are you most proud of?
11. What is your strangest/most annoying habit?

I don't follow very many blogs yet, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get eleven people under 200 followers who haven't done this at least once or twice already, but the people I nominate are:
Bronia
Charlotte
Eleanor
Dani
Hannah
and anyone else who wants to do it!

Paulina x

6 comments:

  1. hi, nominated you for a blog award! info is on my blog

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I will do a post soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely getting to know you! I followed you with GFC. Hope you can follow back! Win a pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses from Firmoo!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your nomination :) ah about the font thing my friend is so stirct about what font she uses it's a little funny courier point 11, 1.15 spaced :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much!! i'm not rly doing tags atm but i love ur blog, im following u now <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such interesting answers, I love reading your posts! Seriously love your blog, you have such cute style too! xxx

    Check out my blog sometime?
    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete